For the second annual SENIOR trip, we will be taking our graduates to the Fredericksburg area! We are so excited to spend our last 24hrs with our Seniors on a trip where we can hang out and talk through the transition of High School to College.
This is a MILESTONE event in NEXTGEN and we want to celebrate it! That is why this event is FREE to our Graduates who register BY May 1st! Space is extremely limited as we can only take 20.
– SCHEDULE –
- 5:00 pm Load up at Student Parking Lot LEAVE
- 8:30 pm- DINNER
- 9:30 pm- Campfire Discussion 1
- 11:00pm- Sleep
- 7:00 am Breakfast /Discussion 2
- 8:00 am DRIVE to Enchanted Rock
- 8:30 am Hike / Discussion 3
- 11:00 am Leave and head to New Braunsfeld (2 hrs)
- 1:00 pm Lunch at GRISTMILL
- 2:00 pm Tubing on the Comal
- 4:00 pm Head Home (5 hrs)
- 9:00pm Arrive back at the MET